Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long Weekend

Hej,

It's been a hectic week this week. It's now 10 AM on Wednesday, and I am officially at 30 hours since Monday. Yikes. But, I have 3 clients going live this weekend (1 in the US, 1 in Canada, 1 in Sweden), so getting ready for all that has been chaotic, to say the least. Fortunately, the one in the US is in the capable hands of my PM right now, the one in Canada I am only a support role, and the one in Sweden will be handled by a fellow Technical Consultant (TC), so I can enjoy my brother Adam's wedding.

I'm getting things cleaned up today so that I can fly home tomorrow, to Texas on Friday, go to the wedding on Saturday, fly home Sunday, and fly back to Sweden on Monday. Nice long weekend, but a little hectic, too. I still don't know what I am going to say for my "Best Man's Toast" at the wedding, but I have at least thought about it. At any rate, it'll be quiet on the blog front for a few days until I get back to Stockholm.

It looks like Ashleigh is going to meet me in Paris for a long weekend in April, which will be nice. And, I am planning trips to Rome, Tallinn, Geneva, and London over the next 2 months, so there will be plenty of pictures and stories from those.

In other news, I just registered for my last 2 classes of grad school, so the light at the end of the tunnel is within sight!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Jared

No comments: