Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back in Stockholm

Hej,

Made it back safely this morning from Adam's wedding. I had a great time there and was glad to see so many people that I hadn't seen in ages, including some friends of his from high school. I've switched hotels to the Hilton - it's a bit cheaper than the Sheraton was, and therefore the rooms are smaller and lacking in some of the amenities. It's also a bit farther than the Sheraton was. I'll miss the Sheraton, but there are a lot of Aprimo folks staying here at the Hilton, so there will be more to do. And, there's the executive lounge here, so I can go have a drink or two for free instead of going to the bars.

I'll post more when I am settled back in. This is a long weekend for me (we get Good Friday off), so I may do a bit of traveling. Not sure where yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Jared

No comments: