Wednesday, March 26, 2008

College Hockey and More!

Hey All,

Not too much to report right now, actually...

I'll be working all weekend this weekend (yuck), but next weekend I am definitely headed to Amsterdam. Which will be nice. And Ashleigh and I are all booked for our trip to Paris at the end of April!

In the meantime, I'll be cheering DU on in the NCAA Hockey Tournament that starts this weekend. DU won the WCHA title for the 15th time, the most in WCHA history, last weekend! Miami of Ohio (my parent's alma mater) is also in the national tournament after coming in 2nd in the CCHA tournament.

Not much new to report here. If I get some time, I am going to try to get out to see a few museums this weekend, but I may just need some R&R, which is too bad.

Talk to you all soon,

Jared

1 comment:

Christine Spencer said...

Hope you can get some R&R! That's always nice.