Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Joxer Daly's

Let me just start by saying that the Redskins looked pathetic on Monday night. That was embarrassing. On the plus side, the Redskins fans were pretty awesome out at Joxer Daly's in Culver City, CA. I had heard stories that it was the best Skins bar in the country; I think those might just be right. It's definitely the best one that I have been to. I actually noticed all of the Skins gear on cars outside of the bar before I noticed the bar itself. When I walked in, I was greeted by a sea of burgundy and gold jerseys. The place was PACKED with Skins fans. I no longer felt out of place wearing my Cooley jersey over a Skins tee-shirt, a Skins hat and Skins socks. No, I felt right at home. It would have been nice to hear the entire crowd sing "Hail to the Redskins" on a touchdown, but alas, our poor team struggled.

No comments: