Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Snow Day!

Hej,

I moved into an apartment a couple days ago - I'll post some pics when I get around to taking them, but it's a pretty cool place. Vaulted ceilings, "master" bed room is in the loft, lots of sky lights, HUGE bath tub (I'm thinking about going hot tubbing in it later...) - all in all, not too bad. Not a really big place, but not too bad. Of course, it took several phone calls to the States (thanks Mom) and to the Swedes to find out how to work the washer and dryer, but I finally managed.

We got a couple inches of snow last night (1.5 - 2 inches), but word on the street is that our 50 degree weather is supposed to come back soon. Don't know if I believe it yet, but here's to hoping!

Work is still kicking my butt, but at least it's easier to deal with after my couple days off last weekend. I am sticking around Stockholm this weekend, but have made it quite clear that I will not be working (at least, not for this client). Next weekend, a few of us are headed to Tallinn, Estonia for a few days. Should be cool!

Catch you all later!

Jared

No comments: